Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Where should Miss Tele'a Put Her T.V


Hi "Miss Tele’a", I see that you having an issue with finding out where to put your T.V that’s
where I can come in and help you, To place your new flash T.V.

I really think it would be a good idea, To place your new T.V In the living room,
Because there’s lots of reason’s why you should put the T.V there.

First reason, You could have some guest coming around to your house, Or even family
member’s. And they maybe bring there kids around, And you want of course you wanna talk
to the adult’s, and not go running after the kid’s, So that’s when the T.V can come in and keep
them occupied, By watching a program or movie.

And I know their can be other thing’s that could go wrong with putting the T.V in the living room,
Like baby could push it over, Or there could be other thing’s, Like people could bust it over,
push it over, or could some how break the screen.

I hope you really, Think that putting the T.V in the living room is a good idea, And I understand
if you don’t agree with putting the New T.V in the living room because lots of thing’s could
happen if you put the T.V in the living room. I hope you understand what point I am going with
your’s kindly.

Walt: This is writing that we had to do, We got the chance to help out our teacher, with her little
Issue, She was thinking of putting her new T.V in the living room or her bed room.

No comments:

Post a Comment