Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Things we did for our inquiry

All about me..!
Qualities - Picky ~Honesty Sometimes ~ Moody ~
Flexible ~ Energetic ~ Patient ~ Polite ~ Resilient ~
Hard working ~ Calm Sometimes ~ Creative ~ Loyal ~ Crazy ~

Skills…!!
Kinda people skill ~  
Creative skills I am not really sure if
I have creative skills because I am not really
a person who knows how to start a converstation. ~

Values - I help my mum clean up the house like
helping her out by folding the washing, Or sometimes
I maybe clean my older brother’s Room.

I am sometimes a fast learner, So if somebody
explains something to me I maybe be able to learn it
right on the spot or sometimes I maybe have to know a
little bit more things about that thing.

My family & Friends. Are very important, to me because
they are the reason why I am here in this world. And why I am
still getting a good education, Then some other kids can.

What career or job, Would you like to do in the future…?

  • Professional, Chef....
  • Air Pilot
  • Lawyer

What would, I have to do toe achieve my job or career.
First - Professional chef, I would need to get a high
school diploma  for my degree level. Then I would need to
get a degree fields, That would have to be a culinary arts.



No comments:

Post a Comment