Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest

Waking, up in the morning to a cold breeze, Today i’m excited cause the year 7s &
8s got the chance to go to polyfest, If you don’t know what polyfest is I can give you
a little explaination, Of what “Polyfest” Is. “Polyfest” is an event that happens in
new zealand it’s the largest school cultural event, with almost 10,000 performers
every year.


We got put into, Pod’s of 5 I was in pod 2, Our helper’s we’re “Miss moala”
and “Miss Tapuke”. We had some activites to do, To keep us occupied for the day,
Driving towards manurewa waiting until we get there, as we got to the bus stop seeing
the other schools walking towards the entrance was making me more excited to be
going to “Polyfest”.


Walking through, And passing the other school’s, We got introduced to our
guiding person, who was taking us through the polyfest, She was a very kind person
I thought to myself was activites we’re we going to do, We had some pretty weird
thing’s to do that you wouldn’t expect to do in polyfest, we had virutal reality, Singing
challenge’s, and dance off battles between 5 school’s.

Polyfest was the best event we had this, Term I can’t wait until more come
along, I hope you enjoyed my story about polyfest.

These we're some photo's from polyfest.


No comments:

Post a Comment