Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Things, About What are boats for & What there made of. What happens if you don't bring a paddle.



Where, The photo was from - Journey of the wakaWhat, Is a waka used for….? Waka’s
are used, To take people around
the world or Waka’s are mostly used from pasifika
people, For them to paddle out to deep area’s and be
able to float out in the sea. For them to catch fish for there
people, Or village. What, Is a waka made of..? Wood, Steel,
Mental, Shark teeth,What, Is missing from the waka..?A paddle,
People, Sail, A map, The direction were it’s going.What, Happens
if you don’t have a paddle..!!If you don’t have a paddle you’re
gonna have lots of issues. To moving your boat or controlling the
boat to go the direction you want it to go in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi tatiana, My name is Sefopalu I like the way how you used you puncheon
    I wish you all the luck, For next Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Tatiana,
    My name is George and I am a year 8 student that attends St Pius X Catholic School. This is a good piece of writing, I also like how you explain what waka's are used for. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete