Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Is Candy Better Than Chocolate.

In my opinion CHOCOLETE Is better than CANDY why you must ask?

Well let me list down a few things that I like about chocolate,
And what I have found out about chocolate.

Okay, so me being so picky over what is better I just really like chocolate, 
I've found out that dark chocolate is very healthy for you, 
Because it contains some healthy products, 
That are useful for your body.

And I also find chocolate better because there are lots of, 
Choices to pick between chocolate bars, And I just really think
That chocolate is better than candy because it's yummy, 
And it always makes me happy.

So in my opinion CHOCOLATE is better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Sia and I'm a Yr8 attending St Pius X Catholic School.
    This is a great explanation! I think that maybe next time, you could maybe include more convincing details. But other than that, great work!

    Blessed Weekend,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete