Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Zipzap avenue

Today Pt England school, had got a surprise from our zipzap avenue actors, we got to watch there production video that they have been doing a-lot of practice on.

Out of all the actors, that had there little solo parts my favourite one would have to be the transformers, because they had the best woah's and I found it very trendy and interesting. Because the transformers had the best dancers and they we're just all amazing.

And I really think that the best one is, my friend chance's part I liked it because I thought her outfit was the best, and she looked so call and I really thought that her part was the best part, because she was the leader of the group and I was just so proud of my bestie chance to be the leader.

But I would also like to say congradulations to all of the actors, and the helpers that made this production video, happen if it wasn't for all the helpers and the actors in the production, this little video or act wouldn't have happened without you guys!. So I would just like to say a huge big thank you from the year 7s and 8s for putting togehter this amazing act, and we couldn't have enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed your guys one today!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment