Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

What Makes Up A Good Friend.

What makes up a ‘good friend’ and how to find out if you have one.


Good moments, Bad moments, there’s always that one person who can
bring a smile to your face, If you wanna find out what makes a ‘good friend’ then keep
listening.

In my point of view I’ve found out a-lot of things about having loyal friends. Loyal friends
could just be people who take time to listen to you if you’re having a hard time, or even
just somebody who keeps you company 24/7 that could make up a ‘good friend’

Or you could just have that one person who stands out to you, out of your group of
friends. Like you could have a really strong connection with them or even just knowing
you guys have something in common with each-other.

But I really think that having a ‘good friend’ does help in life because sometimes your
always gonna need that one person who is always gonna be by your side and who is
always gonna encourage you and others.

So what I really think is that having a ‘good friend’ helps everybody once in a while, and
I really think that you don’t need to change your group of friends who your hanging out
with, if you don’t think there the right friends for you then I think you should do
something
about that, but I also think that you shouldn’t leave your friends who have been by your
side just to make new friends. So I really suggest stay loyal to your friends, and never lie
to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment