List some questions that you would like answered?
- What happened on August 29th, 1914?
- On what date did NZ’s first soldier die? What was his name, where was he and how did he die?
- We do not know that this was world war 1 or 2 because world war 1 happen in 1914 and war 2 was in 1934.
- Don took the hit on the third of october 1917 and he die
- On August 1914 the Britain ask new zealand what were there seize because German wanted to capture samoa but then new zealand let them be a free country
Find your answers from the below websites:
Insert your information notes below:
Question 1 information:
New Zealand freed Samoa.
German capture samoa but new zealand went and capture samoa but new zealand let them be a free country.
Question 2 information:
During the past couple of days I have been finding out about World War 1. I found out that the first NZ soldier to die was Private William Ham. He was fighting in Turkey in an area that is know as Suez Canal. They were fighting against the Ottoman Empire which we know as Turkey. He died 2 days after the attack because of his extreme injuries.
Question 3 information:
Bill friend Don took the hit for Bill on the third of october and die on 1917 Don die because of his extreme injuries.
Question 4 information:
Don shouted at some men but he did not know that there were the men that they were to kill so when he shouted at them they went to him and killed him with a bomb.
Question 5 information:
Don saided to him that he was going to dead because all he heard was bullets shooting in the sky and people were deading next to him but he did not dead because someone came to him and took him to the place were people look afther the people who get injuries.
Question 6 information:
Two days later Don went back to see his friend to see if he was alright but when he went in the door he was not happy because he saw all people all around him the were very injuries and were very bad hit.