Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Story - Undernearth a tree talking about how much I Love You!!


Hi, let “me introduce myself” I am a girl that has been liking this boy
for a little while and
I am gonna be telling you my story about how we went…


I didn’t have that much friends back in school so I was mostly alone. I used to have this
special tree I always used to go
to I would call it the tree of life only because that tree was were I call let
all my feelings out or how I felt about my life.


As I was walking towards the tree I had saw a note lying on the ground I started reading
it and it was about me I thought to myself who would like me or who would wanna be with me,
as I was reading I started to notice that this person had feelings for me but I didn’t know who
it was.


So that is when i knew that I had to explore and keep an good eye out too see who my mysterious
lover was,


To be conutined…

2 comments:

  1. hello Tatiana,
    I really like the hard work you put into your writing.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there tatiana!! i really like reading your story about undernearth the tree. I really like all the hard work that put in it an just keep up the good work. From Leonardy sua

    ReplyDelete