Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Mysterious house!!!


Image result for hunted house
When I was five years old I lived in this house but I didn’t know it was hunted every
night. I could hear some whispering calling out my name I felt scared because  
was alone in my room before. That I ask my parent if I can cuddle. With them because
there was a storm tonight and I hated storms the only thing. That makes me hate storms
is when it’s loud and the lightning it was too freaky but I didn’t know it was hunted but
then mum came in and told me it was bedtime she gave me a night night kiss goodbye
when I close my eyes I hear loud. Stomps from the roof and then I opened my eyes
then there was a shadow. Going past me I was about to scream but if I. told my parents
they wouldn’t believe me. Because they never believed in ghost but when i turned six
I straight away knew what was going on in this house. I found out there was stories
about this house but I thought it was fake but after what I was going through when i
was five
_________________________________________________________________

Tatiana Writing: before the day looking through a haunted house that was actually
abandoned by a family of 7, people had called it the hunted hills house. For my
research of the hills house i had walked through and saw lots of things that i never
thought i would see in this home, voices, kids laughing, moving things, that is when i
had knew that house was haunted. My thing that i had wanted to discover about the
most was why that house was called the hills home TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marcella I think your writing is great but you need properly need to re-read it there are some mistake that need to be fixes. Tatiana I think your writing is amazing your just need to make the i a capital letters I hope I will see more progress at the end of this term.

    ReplyDelete