Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Holiday highlights

School had just finish and i didn't know what to do?! but all i knew was that i could sleep in!!! so as i was walking home i was thinking? what could i do in the holiday so i just thought to myself there is a new movie coming out and its called infinity war i want to see that.
i was woken up by my two brothers!! *hey* Brothers* come on we are going to watch infinity war* me* but it hasn't even come out* brothers* we brought the tickets and its out now and we are going to watch it in 3D so lets go* so i had got ready and we had left in a rush.
i thought we were going to go pak'n'save because that is where we mostly get all of the food but then my older brother had said the movies said we can't bring anymore food in the movies so we had to buy them from the movies.
we had got all the foods and started walking into the movie i was so excited because i didn't know anything about this movie... i don't want to tell you what had happen in the movie because i don't want to spoil the movie for you if u haven't watch and if u want to watch it.
once the movie had finish me and my brothers were sitting on the chairs waiting for the post code videos but then when we were waiting there were no post code videos so we left in a shock why there was no post codes.
And that is what i had did in the weekend THE END

1 comment:

  1. I love sleeping in in the holidays, too, Tatiana. Your brothers were really kind to get you up on time for the movie. I'm not sure what post codes are - perhaps you should let me know - but I hope the movie was as good as you were expecting.

    ReplyDelete